AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 am

Over the last few days, ASC forum has been off the air. Is it just a technical issue or something more ominous? There's a few good posters over there and it would be a shame if the long standing site is shut down permanently.

Let's hope that isn't the case! If anyone knows more about it, please let us know...
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 am

ASC, we love you! Please return, ASC!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 am

LOL!

No need to go overboard now...

Have you taken your meds today?
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 am

There are no 'meds' and there is no 'today.'

Anyway, ASC is one of the all-time greats... a unique, virtually 'heritage listed' website; nuttin can take it's place.

So y'all come back now, y'hear?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:02 am

Quote :
virtually 'heritage listed' website

Laughing face

LOLOLOLOL!

=================

But there's a possibly serious side to all this...

Just a couple of months age, 'ROGUEGOVERNMENT.COM' vanished...

Supposedly replaced with 'Blacklisted News.'

But who's next???
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 am

Paranoid
Back to top Go down
LoverOfLiberty

LoverOfLiberty

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 pm

CovOps wrote:
Over the last few days, ASC forum has been off the air. Is it just a technical issue or something more ominous? There's a few good posters over there and it would be a shame if the long standing site is shut down permanently.

Let's hope that isn't the case! If anyone knows more about it, please let us know...

I've emailed Jeremy Sapienza, the owner of the Anti-State.com website, yesterday. Today I sent him a message on his Facebook page. I haven't heard anything from him on this matter yet.

Below are his Facebook and Twitter websites:

https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.sapienza

http://twitter.com/JeremySapienza

He has an update on his Twitter page since the Anti-State.com forum has been down, but he didn't mention it.

The only thing affected is the forum at Anti-State.com. The articles and the blog are intact. So it has something to do with the YaBB SE forum software. Perhaps it was hacked or perhaps some form of data corruption occurred.

I also hope that the Anti-State.com forum will be back soon. The internet just wouldn't be the same without it.
Back to top Go down
http://ssrn.com/abstract=1974708
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks for the info.

Is that you, James?
Back to top Go down
LoverOfLiberty

LoverOfLiberty

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

CovOps wrote:
Thanks for the info.

Is that you, James?

Yes, it's me, James Redford.

My posting signature tells who I am, but it's not showing up even though the option "Always attach my signature" is enabled in the Preferences. Does one have to have a certain number of posts here before the signature shows up?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:39 pm

No, not at all, that's really unusual and hasn't happened before, so I have no idea what's going on...

And hey, good to see you drop by!
Back to top Go down
LoverOfLiberty

LoverOfLiberty

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 pm

CovOps wrote:
No, not at all, that's really unusual and hasn't happened before, so I have no idea what's going on...

And hey, good to see you drop by!

Maybe it's because I pressed the "Multi-Quote" button in my above two replies.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 pm

No idea, but maybe...

We're checking various settings to see if we can get to the bottom of this mystery...
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:53 pm

It's in your last post, so?

Last edited by Nemo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoverOfLiberty

LoverOfLiberty

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:15 pm

CovOps wrote:
No idea, but maybe...

We're checking various settings to see if we can get to the bottom of this mystery...

I notice now that when I am logged in my signature is showing up on my posts after my first two posts. I have not pressed the "Multi-Quote" button on those posts. However, when I load the threads I have posted to into a web-browser in which I am not logged into this forum, none of my posts show my signature, although other posters' signatures are showing.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Very strange... none of this has ever happened before...

:scratch:
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:36 pm

So they came back online, but then vanished all over again...

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Another week and still down...

Is this the end?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:07 am

No luck, still down...
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 am

This is the end, my friend...
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 am

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Holiday+Christmas+Wreath+-+fall+holiday+decor+-+wreath+design+-+arts+and+crafts+leaf+wreath+-+Christmas+Tree+shaped+wreath2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Is Anti-State.com down for good?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-