HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Innocent OZschwitz heroin woman: I did it for children

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Innocent OZschwitz heroin woman: I did it for children Vide
PostSubject: Innocent OZschwitz heroin woman: I did it for children   Innocent OZschwitz heroin woman: I did it for children Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 am

A PREGNANT drug courier who swallowed 34 pellets of heroin in Malaysia before her arrest at Melbourne airport told a judge yesterday she had acted to ''feed my children''.

Innocent OZschwitz heroin woman: I did it for children Heroin20120622195121589

Judge Gabriele Cannon heard that Norazlinda Ramli was ''incredibly scared for the health of her baby'' but was also in ''desperate'' need for the money she was offered for the importation.

Judge Cannon expressed concern for Ramli's unborn child whose presence was confirmed in an examination at hospital after her mother's arrest on February 10 this year.

Ramli, 35, then 12 weeks pregnant, later passed the pellets that contained a total of 83.1 grams of pure heroin with an estimated street-level value of $92,200.

The court heard she had conducted an earlier ''dummy run'' to Melbourne from Kuala Lumpur before she agreed to import what she claimed was an unknown but illegal substance in return for about $2380.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/heroin-woman-i-did-it-for-children-20120622-20tt1.html#ixzz1yb8nXquh
Back to top Go down

Innocent OZschwitz heroin woman: I did it for children

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-