Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen   OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:58 pm

KEVIN RUDD declared that Australia becoming a republic was inevitable as he dismissed Liberal Party complaints that his weekend 2020 Summit was a Keating-style, left-wing gabfest stacked with republicans.

Mr Rudd said the desire for a republic at the 2020 summit was overwhelming and "there was a sense of inevitability" about it. The monarchists could have had their say had they attended, he said.

"I'm not so sure a whole bunch of monarchists applied ," Mr Rudd told the 7.30 Report.

"I mean, they would have been entirely welcome to, and I'm sure they'll have their say, but the key thing is this: Australia of the 21st century will be a republic."

Mr Rudd's bold declaration is likely to inflame the matter further after the governance group at the summit voted for a two-stage process of plebiscites to make the country a republic.

LNK
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen Vide
PostSubject: Re: OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen   OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Yawn...
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz: Useless Cosmetic Repackaging Inevitable, Says Rudd On The Slave Pen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-