AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Asked how he would respond if OZschwitz ASIC forced him to change the name of his company, he said: ''I'd tell them to get fucked''

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Asked how he would respond if OZschwitz ASIC forced him to change the name of his company, he said: ''I'd tell them to get fucked'' Vide
PostSubject: Asked how he would respond if OZschwitz ASIC forced him to change the name of his company, he said: ''I'd tell them to get fucked''   Asked how he would respond if OZschwitz ASIC forced him to change the name of his company, he said: ''I'd tell them to get fucked'' Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

CBD

At least one smutty-named company was in a defiant mood yesterday after the corporate puppy dog signalled its plans to censor rude business names.

Asked how he would respond if OZschwitz ASIC forced him to change the name of his company, he said: ''I'd tell them to get fucked'' Art353cbd200x0

''You can imagine that there's some names that are associated with bodily functions or sexual functions or perhaps names that suggest some racial vilification or some association with [inaudible] - all of those are names that will be disqualified under these business names determinations,'' the Australian Securities and Investments Commission commissioner, Greg Tanzer, told ABC Radio yesterday about the new national business names register.

''For example, you can put the letter R and follow that by the word 'soles' for example for a shoe-making business and come up with a rude word,'' Tanzer noted.
Advertisement: Story continues below

But ASIC could have a battle on its hands.

Asked how he would respond if ASIC forced him to change the name of his shoe sole company, the founder of U R Soles Pty Ltd, Craig Leach, said: ''I'd tell them to get f***ed.''

''About 70 per cent of people don't get it the first time,'' he said about his company name. ''And they have a laugh about five minutes later.''

NAME AND SHAME

The director of Diligaf Holdings Pty Ltd, Dunedoo farmer Brett Yeo, admitted the first six letters in his company's name stood for ''Do I look like I give a''.

''We just needed a holding company at the time and why take everything too seriously,'' Yeo explained.

''I wanted to name a property that, no one in partnership would let me, so we named the company.''

If ASIC forced his company to change its name, Yeo said he would be ''annoyed'' but added: ''I wouldn't get too overly emotional and deal with it at the time I guess.''

There was an eerie silence from the company co-headed by the former Plan Australia managing director Alex Moulieris, Far Q Investments Pty Ltd, which did not return calls.

ASIC will have no pressure working out whether Happy Finish Pty Ltd is a suggestive company name. The private company of the managing director of the ill-fated MyATM Holdings, Tim Scala, failed to live up to its name earlier this month when it was tipped into liquidation.

CBD asked Tommy Leung, the director of Onsense, about his company's former name, See You Next Tuesday Pty Ltd.

''I just thought it wasn't very funny,'' he said about the former name, which was the handiwork of a silent business partner.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/asic-gets-shirty-with-dirty-names-20120528-1zf8x.html#ixzz1wCvxwR2d
Back to top Go down

Asked how he would respond if OZschwitz ASIC forced him to change the name of his company, he said: ''I'd tell them to get fucked''

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-