AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: "I've ridden an ostrich": US candidate tells public why they should vote for him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: "I've ridden an ostrich": US candidate tells public why they should vote for him  Vide
PostSubject: Funny: "I've ridden an ostrich": US candidate tells public why they should vote for him    Funny: "I've ridden an ostrich": US candidate tells public why they should vote for him  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Not many people would consider riding an ostrich as a qualification to be elected to a congressional seat, but ostrich-riding is just one of the bizarre facts a candidate has shared in his attempt to win votes.

Funny: "I've ridden an ostrich": US candidate tells public why they should vote for him  Bartharticle420x0

Jeff Barth, bidding to be the Democratic candidate for South Dakota, has released a video the US media dubbed "the most bizarre campaign ad of the year."

In his wacky campaign ad he walks down a tree-lined country lane, accompanied by fiddle music and passing weird props including a mannequin, a dead rubber chicken and a snow-white horse.
Advertisement: Story continues below

While telling the viewer why he is the best candidate, he includes a varied list of achievements including the fact he plays chess, lived in Lesotho and has two daughters “with straight teeth.”

http://www.watoday.com.au/world/ive-ridden-an-ostrich-us-candidate-tells-public-why-they-should-vote-for-him-20120526-1zbqg.html
Back to top Go down

Funny: "I've ridden an ostrich": US candidate tells public why they should vote for him

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-