HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiots: Leftist OZschwitz lawyers and academics propose more regulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiots: Leftist OZschwitz lawyers and academics propose more regulation Vide
PostSubject: Idiots: Leftist OZschwitz lawyers and academics propose more regulation   Idiots: Leftist OZschwitz lawyers and academics propose more regulation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 am

In November, I wrote that I had declined an invitation to express an interest in participating in the public hearings of the independent inquiry into the media headed by Ray Finkelstein, QC, with assistance from Matthew Ricketson.

Idiots: Leftist OZschwitz lawyers and academics propose more regulation Art353ray20finkelstein2

My reasons were many and varied. Principally, I did not see any valid reason for the expenditure of taxpayers' money on an inquiry into the private sector print media, including online publications. I was also sceptical about inquiries into the present that make recommendations about the future and are run by lawyers who have no first-hand experience of the subject of their investigations. Finkelstein worked as a solicitor, a barrister and a public servant before being appointed to the Federal Court of Australia. He has never worked in the media.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/lawyers-and-academics-propose-more-regulation-its-hardly-news-20120305-1ue68.html#ixzz1oPg1ANw6
Back to top Go down

Idiots: Leftist OZschwitz lawyers and academics propose more regulation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-