Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings Vide
PostSubject: More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings   More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Thousands of woman marched through downtown Cairo on Tuesday evening to call for the end of military rule in an extraordinary expression of anger over images of soldiers beating, stripping and kicking a female demonstrator on the pavement of Tahrir Square.

More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings Vd-egy-408x264

More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings Womenprotest729-420x0

"Drag me, strip me, my brothers' blood will cover me!" they chanted. "Where is the field marshal?" they demanded, referring to Mohamed Hussein Tantawi, the head of the military council holding onto power here. "The girls of Egypt are here."

The event may have been the biggest women's demonstration in Egypt's history, and the most significant since a 1919 march led by pioneering Egyptian feminist Huda Shaarawi to protest British rule.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/thousands-of-women-protest-over-cairo-beatings-20111221-1p4kf.html#ixzz1h8czD0Fs
Back to top Go down

More statist rights violations: Thousands of women protest over Cairo beatings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-