AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

"I do not expect any justice from this government," said a Pakistani wife, before committing suicide by eating rat poison

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

"I do not expect any justice from this government," said a Pakistani wife, before committing suicide by eating rat poison Vide
PostSubject: "I do not expect any justice from this government," said a Pakistani wife, before committing suicide by eating rat poison   "I do not expect any justice from this government," said a Pakistani wife, before committing suicide by eating rat poison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 am

The wife of a Pakistani man shot and killed by a US official has committed suicide by eating rat poison, explaining before she died that she was driven to act by fears the American would be freed without trial, a doctor says.

The US has demanded Pakistani authorities release the American, saying he shot and killed two armed men in self-defence when they attempted to rob him as he drove his car in the eastern city of Lahore.

He was arrested on January 27, and the US has said he has diplomatic immunity and is being illegally detained.

ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Back to top Go down

"I do not expect any justice from this government," said a Pakistani wife, before committing suicide by eating rat poison

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-