HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue Vide
PostSubject: Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue   Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 am

Quote :
Welcome to the Call of Shame; where bureaucrats are subjected to empirical evidence, their own rhetoric, and someone with a backbone. With only asking for the production of evidence that these persecutors rely on to substantiate their own accusations, you will witness an shocking array of various manifestations of non-responsiveness. Here we catalog these close encounters of the tyrannical kind.

http://www.marcstevens.net/media/audio/callofshame.html

Last edited by Nemo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue Vide
PostSubject: Re: Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue   Marc Stevens' Call-of-Shame Catalogue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 am

More Evidence Politicians Are Criminals

Here's the phone call to a Maryland state tax agent Friday, August 13, 2010 (I did cut the boring prelim stuff at the start of the call and edited out the client's name). This is just one more piece of evidence politicians and bureaucrats are criminals. All I do is ask two very simple evidentiary questions and when the agent realizes what it means to have no witnesses and admissible evidence, she responds by getting angry and accusing me of making up stories. She also lies by stating she said nothing about witnesses. Here's a small part of the call: