AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

I view the attack by Israel on a US flagged ship and Americans in international waters as an act of war

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

I view the attack by Israel on a US flagged ship and Americans in international waters as an act of war Vide
PostSubject: I view the attack by Israel on a US flagged ship and Americans in international waters as an act of war   I view the attack by Israel on a US flagged ship and Americans in international waters as an act of war Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 am

Pro-Zionist Alex Jones Banishes Mike Rivero

A little more info from Mike ...

"I have not made a big deal about the reasons for the move, but in a nutshell, GCN is a reflection of Alex Jones' views of the world, and more and more our points of view regarding Israel are diverging. I get a lot of email asking why I do not challenge Alex on his defense of Israel, or asking why every time I am on his show Alex feels obligated to have a pro-Israel representative on immediately afterwards to counter the points that I made.

I view the attack by Israel on a US flagged ship and Americans in international waters as an act of war and all who defend said attack as traitors to the USA. Alex holds a different view and I guess the breaking point was his rant in which he said that anyone who is a critic of Israel is a "weak-minded fool". That made it a personal attack, and I decided it was time to step out of Alex's shadow and go in a different direction."

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/213082-Pro-Zionist-Alex-Jones-Banishes-Mike-Rivero
Back to top Go down

I view the attack by Israel on a US flagged ship and Americans in international waters as an act of war

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-