AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

California sends out jackbooted booze police to bars in SF, trying to nab bartenders 'illegally' infusing drinks to create limoncello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

California sends out jackbooted booze police to bars in SF, trying to nab bartenders 'illegally' infusing drinks to create limoncello Vide
PostSubject: California sends out jackbooted booze police to bars in SF, trying to nab bartenders 'illegally' infusing drinks to create limoncello   California sends out jackbooted booze police to bars in SF, trying to nab bartenders 'illegally' infusing drinks to create limoncello Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:48 am

A bartender at Buckeye Roadhouse mixes a cocktail with a tarragon vodka. If the flavor is commerically produced it's fine; if the restaurant made the infusion, it's illegal.

I recently had a beautiful cocktail at one of my favorite restaurants, lovingly crafted by the bartender using house-infused liquors. I won't tell you which one because I don't want him carted off to jail.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/mbauer/detail?blogid=26&entry_id=57788

Destructive statist scum!
Back to top Go down

California sends out jackbooted booze police to bars in SF, trying to nab bartenders 'illegally' infusing drinks to create limoncello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-