View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Delightful: The Case For A Republican Sweep On Election Night Vide
PostSubject: Delightful: The Case For A Republican Sweep On Election Night   Delightful: The Case For A Republican Sweep On Election Night Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 9:16 pm

Republicans reached a milestone on Tuesday, surpassing a 50 percent chance of a Senate takeover in our Deluxe forecast for the first time since July 25. Still, the race for the Senate is about as close as it gets. So I thought it might be worth engaging in a dialog with my alter egos.

Today, you’ll meet Nathan Redd. He’ll try to convince me that the Republican outlook is even better than our model shows. Then later this week, we’ll introduce you to Nathaniel Bleu.1 While fairly partisan, Redd and Bleu are canny observers of politics who are reasonably numerate. Last night, I met with Redd at a bar near Grand Central Station before his commute back to Connecticut. An abridged transcript follows:

Delightful: The Case For A Republican Sweep On Election Night 2022-ELECTIONUPDATE-1102-4x3-1

.https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-case-for-a-republican-sweep-on-election-night/

Victory
Back to top Go down

Delightful: The Case For A Republican Sweep On Election Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-