View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Joe Biden Is Caught In Yet Another Lie Vide
PostSubject: Joe Biden Is Caught In Yet Another Lie   Joe Biden Is Caught In Yet Another Lie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 10:43 pm

ust like much of his career, President Joe Biden exaggerated once again about his life.

Joe Biden Is Caught In Yet Another Lie D3940727-6400-4038-b992-754d25fc0d37

However thanks to real fact-checkers, Biden was able to be corrected.

While speaking to Hurricane Ian victims on Wednesday, Biden claimed he lost his entire house in a fire.

“I know from experience how much anxiety and fear concern is to other people… we didn’t lose our whole home but lightning struck and we lost an awful lot of it about 15 years ago,” Biden falsely said.

In 2004, Biden’s kitchen caught on fire after lightning struck his Delaware home, igniting a small fire, but officials said they were able to get the fire contained in just under a half hour.

Luckily, we got it pretty early…the fire was under control in 20 minutes,” according to the fire chief at the time.

This is not the first time Biden has lied about the kitchen fire that did hardly any damage.

In November of 2021, Biden claimed that his home burned down with First Lady Jill Biden inside.

“And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference,” Biden said.

.https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/10/06/joe-biden-is-caught-in-another-lie-n2614074

democrats      profilesincorruption       perpevil
Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Is Caught In Yet Another Lie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-