AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

ADE in Severe COVID Causing Massive Inflammation and Immune Cell Death (Study Reveals)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

ADE in Severe COVID Causing Massive Inflammation and Immune Cell Death (Study Reveals) Vide
PostSubject: ADE in Severe COVID Causing Massive Inflammation and Immune Cell Death (Study Reveals)   ADE in Severe COVID Causing Massive Inflammation and Immune Cell Death (Study Reveals) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 6:13 pm

Study Reveals Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) in Severe COVID Causing Immune Cell Death
ADE In SARS-COV-2 Infection Causing Fiery Death of Monocytes

This remarkable study by the researchers from the Boston Children's Hospital demonstrates that possibility of antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) in severe COVID patients. Let's review.

Study: .https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04702-4

===========

From the comments:

David
I know this is just an anecdote but here is what I observed in my ~50 person office. Everyone got Covid this winter (omicron perhaps), vaxxed and unvaxxed alike. The handful of us unvaxxed had mild symptoms, mine were sinus congestion and nothing more. The boosted individuals fared worst and missed the most work days.

Scott Miller
Holy cow, this is the first time I've heard him talk about NLRP3, inflamasones, and pyroptosis. I was talking about this in April of 2020. Especially due to melatonin's interaction with inflamasones, NLRP3, and Caspase-1.
And I had my medical license suspended for knowing this 24 and a half months ago and treating patients. Crazy times we live in.
Back to top Go down

ADE in Severe COVID Causing Massive Inflammation and Immune Cell Death (Study Reveals)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-