HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact Vide
PostSubject: The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact   The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 5:26 pm

I met with a doctor who claims that the blood of every COVID vaccinated person all share an artifact that he's never seen before. The question is: what is that artifact?

The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd2890b41-1a95-45b9-b908-4ff034346696_728x548

I recently met with a functional medicine doctor. Among other things, functional medicine doctors have been known to use darkfield microscopes and live blood analysis which is shunned by the mainstream medical community as quackery.

OK, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s get to what the slides show.

First off, using a microscope to look at blood is a reasonable thing to do. Using a darkfield microscope just provides additional contrast.

In my case, the doctor took a blood sample from me, put it on a glass slide, and covered it with a glass cover. We weren’t in his office so the sample dried out before he looked at it, but he said what he saw was consistent with what he’s observed in every COVID vaccinated patient he’s looked at.

Here is the first image he sent. Note the two large “land masses” in the photo. These “land masses” (my terminology not his) are what he says he only sees in vaccinated patients. The circles are red blood cells and the “spikes” are just because they are flattened and dehydrated (since hours passed from the time he took the sample).

What’s odd are what I’m calling the land masses.

.https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-blood-of-covid-vaccinated-people?r=o7iqo&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact 4QXsKnR
Back to top Go down

The blood of COVID-vaccinated people has a strange artifact

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-