HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

mRNA "DNA Gene Editing" - no Longer a Conspiracy Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

mRNA "DNA Gene Editing" - no Longer a Conspiracy Theory Vide
PostSubject: mRNA "DNA Gene Editing" - no Longer a Conspiracy Theory   mRNA "DNA Gene Editing" - no Longer a Conspiracy Theory Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 5:11 pm

Reckless "Gene Editing" with no Oversight is Very Dangerous

This post exposes lies and omissions by Moderna and “fact checkers”, who dishonestly claimed that mRNA injections cannot change human DNA. I will show that during this time, Moderna was secretly working behind the scenes to modify human genes.

I recently wrote a series of posts about mRNA “Covid Vaccines”, unexpectedly reverse transcribing into human DNA and creating strange DNA genetic codes in human cells, including code of a p130 tumor gene, as well as permanent DNA code to produce spike protein.

While this was contrary to the promises of how “Covid Vaccine makes harmless spike protein and goes away in 2-3 days”, more and more science experiments confirm that mRNA “Covid vaccines” have far reaching and disturbing permanent genetic effects.

Since then, I came across new information about Moderna going full speed with commercializing mRNA technology that alters and purposely edits human DNA.

This is incredibly dangerous.

mRNA "DNA Gene Editing" - no Longer a Conspiracy Theory Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc25fda89-abdf-47d3-8f50-069079e533ad_883x694

Amazingly enough, this news was not reported widely in mainstream media.

.https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/mrna-dna-gene-editing-no-longer-a?s=r

perpevil
Back to top Go down

mRNA "DNA Gene Editing" - no Longer a Conspiracy Theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-