HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The Treachery of VP Mike Pence Explained

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The Treachery of VP Mike Pence Explained Vide
PostSubject: The Treachery of VP Mike Pence Explained   The Treachery of VP Mike Pence Explained Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 4:04 pm

Who fired General Flynn and started the Russia Hoax in the first place?

Finally, President Donald Trump chose to lob a verbal grenade in the general direction of his old VP Mike Pence last Sunday night — regarding Pence’s ability to formally contest the results of the stolen 2020 election. This was, for many Trump supporters, long overdue. Here is Trump’s statement on the matter:

The Treachery of VP Mike Pence Explained Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fda7418c5-6916-403b-a034-766ac02585c7_537x503

The reason that Mike Pence did not exercise the power to lawfully contest the election is because Mike Pence was never a Trump loyalist. He’s a GOP establishment loyalist. There were plenty of problems inside the Trump Administration, and Vice President Mike Pence was at the center of many of those problems. In fact, it’s always been obvious that Pence and his staff were deeply involved in trying to remove President Trump from office.

Whenever the subject of Mike Pence comes up in casual conversation, I always ask the same question: “Do you know Olivia Troye? Do you know Jennifer Williams? Do you know Katherine Seaman and Josh Pitcock?”

If you’re drawing a blank with these names then I’m sorry to inform you that you were not paying close enough attention to politics during the Trump Years. Also, you were not paying attention to my Twitter feed — because I was reporting on these problems all the time during the Trump Administration.

So, without further ado, let’s review all the evidence against Mike Pence. Trust me: there’s a lot of evidence.

.https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-treachery-of-vp-mike-pence-explained?fbclid=IwAR1ooXP4y3qEaHvHFgUrL7k_Nfo8SZ8SmgZULWy6gUl3w57YNR5N_pinC9w
Back to top Go down

The Treachery of VP Mike Pence Explained

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-