AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Daughter feared immigration inquiry so stashed mother's body in freezer for 20 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Daughter feared immigration inquiry so stashed mother's body in freezer for 20 years Vide
PostSubject: Daughter feared immigration inquiry so stashed mother's body in freezer for 20 years   Daughter feared immigration inquiry so stashed mother's body in freezer for 20 years Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:28 am

A London woman hid her dead mother’s body in a freezer for two decades, apparently out of fear of immigration authorities, reports the Daily Mirror. The daughter, now 83, was worried that if the public knew her mother had died, officials would find out she’d been in the UK illegally, neighbors said. “I’ve lived here all my life and I never saw her mum,” said one.

Daulat Irani is believed to have told a friend about the situation; the friend notified police, who questioned Irani “for hours,” a neighbor said. Police aren’t treating the death as suspicious. “The death is being treated as unexplained. An 83-year-old woman has been interviewed under caution but there have been no arrests,” said a police spokeswoman.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/27/woman-hides-mum-s-body-in-freezer-for-20-years-at-london-home-over-immigration-inquiry-fears-115875-21391578/

What people do, because of statist scum...
Back to top Go down

Daughter feared immigration inquiry so stashed mother's body in freezer for 20 years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-