AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Vide
PostSubject: NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months   NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 7:09 am

New Zealand's politicians are out-pacing Kiwis in their rush to vaccinated against COVID-19, with more than half of the parliament already jabbed.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Opposition Leader Judith Collins have both been fully vaccinated, role-modelling to the rest of the country.

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Bc12742edb9b9ede09227f33571e080423f03836-16x9-x0y75w800h450

Around 2.29 million Kiwis have had at least one dose of the Pfizer vaccine - roughly 46 per cent of the country - but that number jumps to 55 per cent among MPs.

Of the 120-strong parliament, at least 66 are vaccinated according to party records, and almost all MPs are booked in for their doses of Pfizer.

Just two MPs have yet to book.

A spokeswoman for right-wing libertarian party ACT said two MPs "were seeking further advice from their GPs before booking" on account of health issues.

Leader David Seymour denied vaccine hesitancy, saying "if you knew what (the health issues) were I think you'd be quite understanding".

The remainder of ACT's 10 MPs are either booked or vaccinated.

Jacinda Ardern's Labour party declined to give the status of individual MPs, but has mandated the vaccination among its MPs.

Party whip Kieran McAnulty said more than half of Labour's 65-strong caucus were at least partially vaccinated.

"There's an expectation that members would get vaccinated. I'm not aware of any that aren't or that aren't booked to be," Mr McAnulty said.

Opposition National have been vocal critics of the government's vaccination program, but have been active participants themselves.

Of the 33 MPs, nine are double-jabbed, 14 have had one and 10 - including shadow treasurer Andrew Bayly and former leader Simon Bridges - remain unvaccinated but booked in.

The Greens have three fully vaccinated, three partially vaccinated and four booked in, including co-leader James Shaw, the only leader not to be fully vaccinated.

Mr Shaw said he booked when his cohort became eligible last month but couldn't get in until next week.

A small number of MPs, including Greens Auckland Central MP Chloe Swarbrick, are under 30 - with eligibility only expanded to that age bracket on Wednesday.

The smallest party in parliament, the Maori Party, has the best hit-rate for vaccination.

Both of its MPs, Rawiri Waititi and Debbie Ngarewa-Packer, have had two doses.

.https://thewest.com.au/news/coronavirus/nz-mps-outpacing-kiwis-for-covid-jabs-c-3838250

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2Fz04AAOSw1cdb40o5%2Fs-l400   NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.gfycat.com%2FJitterySilentAmericancicada-max-1mb
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Vide
PostSubject: Re: NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months   NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Then dig her up and...

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months 9k=
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months   NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 6:53 pm

Muttley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months   NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NZ MPs outpacing Kiwis for COVID jabs, while I look forward to their sudden heart attacks, within the next 24 months

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-