AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Oath Keepers founder shares politics and preparedness at Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Oath Keepers founder shares politics and preparedness at Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting Vide
PostSubject: Oath Keepers founder shares politics and preparedness at Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting   Oath Keepers founder shares politics and preparedness at Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 12:27 am

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes taught his own brand of government class at a Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting Thursday night.

Oath Keepers founder shares politics and preparedness at Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting A361d520-58c1-414f-8df1-6c567b6f4342-TEAPARTY6_2

It was about politics, preparedness, and how to get Democrats — and everybody — to participate. And there's homework.

Rhodes used a white board and question-and-answer style to explain his two-pronged proposal.

"I want to make it very clear to you my goal here is not to get you to join Oath Keepers," Rhodes said. "My actual goal is to share what I know about how to organize and strengthen your community."

He said he uses a Founding Fathers model also based on his experience "of trying to advise groups to get their s*** squared away, pardon my language."

.https://www.timesrecordnews.com/story/news/2021/06/25/oath-keepers-founder-stewart-rhodes-speaks-wichita-falls-capitol-riot-accusations/5323819001/
Back to top Go down

Oath Keepers founder shares politics and preparedness at Wichita Falls Tea Party meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-