AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Tears We Must Not Cry, Atrocities We Must Not Witness, Solutions We Must Not Grasp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Tears We Must Not Cry, Atrocities We Must Not Witness, Solutions We Must Not Grasp Vide
PostSubject: Tears We Must Not Cry, Atrocities We Must Not Witness, Solutions We Must Not Grasp   Tears We Must Not Cry, Atrocities We Must Not Witness, Solutions We Must Not Grasp Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Horrific crimes demand action – action the Left forbids.

Every time I look at Mohammad Anwar's photo, I cry. I've not read his bio on the web. I can't find his bio on the web. The Wikipedia page devoted to Anwar is all of 258 words long. Everything I know about him, I see in his photo. Mohammad Anwar looks his age – 66. He is bald on top with black hair at the sides of his head. He wears heavy, black-framed glasses. He has a prominent nose and a bushy mustache.

Tears We Must Not Cry, Atrocities We Must Not Witness, Solutions We Must Not Grasp Anwar

He is wearing a dignified gray suit, gray shirt, and gray tie. There's just one restrained accent of color: a scarf around his neck sports one red stripe. He's probably overdressing for his job – Uber Eats driver. This is a gentleman who respects himself, and I respect him. This is the kind of guy who doesn't just hold up a family; he holds up a community.

It's his eyes that wreck me. In them, I see every immigrant dream. The pride. The self sacrifice. The dignity. This is a guy who would work long hours at a miserable job, who would silently swallow every slight, who would bounce up after every putdown, and do it all so that his kids and grandkids can enjoy a better life. When I look at a photo of Mohammad Anwar, I see my father. I see my mother's immigrant dreams. And I cry.

Anwar was a Muslim immigrant from Pakistan. I'm a critic of jihad and gender apartheid. I'm also a resident of a county with a high Muslim population. I have written as many stellar letters of recommendation for Muslim students as I have written articles critical of jihad and gender apartheid. In letter after letter, I have written, "You can rely on her." "He stands out from the rest of the class." "She was never late or absent." "He asked for extra work."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/04/tears-we-must-not-cry-atrocities-we-must-not-danusha-goska/
Back to top Go down

Tears We Must Not Cry, Atrocities We Must Not Witness, Solutions We Must Not Grasp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-