AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Richard Barnett Funny: In Pelosi’s office - “My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Richard Barnett Funny: In Pelosi’s office - “My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.” Vide
PostSubject: Richard Barnett Funny: In Pelosi’s office - “My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.”   Richard Barnett Funny: In Pelosi’s office - “My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.” Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:15 pm

He added though that he had every right to be in Pelosi’s office.

“My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.”

Before leaving, Barnett stole an envelope and left Pelosi a note calling her a “bitch,” he told KFSM 5News.

Richard Barnett Funny: In Pelosi’s office - “My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.” Richard%20Barnett%20Capitol%20assault

.https://www.france24.com/en/americas/20210108-who-s-who-in-the-trump-mob-conspiracists-neo-nazis-and-gun-activists

Muttley
Back to top Go down

Richard Barnett Funny: In Pelosi’s office - “My desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. It ain’t her desk. We loaned her that desk.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-