HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Mike Rowe: I Don’t Want To Pay For Your Useless College Degree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Mike Rowe: I Don’t Want To Pay For Your Useless College Degree Vide
PostSubject: Mike Rowe: I Don’t Want To Pay For Your Useless College Degree   Mike Rowe: I Don’t Want To Pay For Your Useless College Degree Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 4:52 pm

In a Facebook post Monday, TV host and personality Mike Rowe denounced student loan forgiveness and encouraged people to reconsider taking on debt for a four-year degree that may not even land them a job.

Mike Rowe: I Don’t Want To Pay For Your Useless College Degree Screen-Shot-2016-03-28-at-6.00.43-PM

“Many it seems, suspect that I’ll be supportive of these efforts since I’ve written at length about the outrageous rise of college tuition and the scandalous ways in which hundreds of thousands of students have been conned into borrowing ridiculous sums of money to purchase degrees that never lead to an actual job,” Rowe wrote.

“Well, for the record, I do not support student loan forgiveness,” he added.

Sharing a National Review article on the issue, Rowe explained that forgiving student loans is not only unfair to those who have already sacrificed to pay off their loans but it “would send a terrible message to the very same universities that already gouge their customers with sky-high tuition.”

“Tuition will never come back to Earth if we bail out those who borrowed more than they could repay,” he wrote.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/16/mike-rowe-i-dont-want-to-pay-for-your-useless-college-degree/

Fuckschool
Back to top Go down

Mike Rowe: I Don’t Want To Pay For Your Useless College Degree

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-