Unfortunately, Hackensack Board Member Who Opposed LGBTQ Curriculum Resigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Unfortunately, Hackensack Board Member Who Opposed LGBTQ Curriculum Resigns  Vide
PostSubject: Unfortunately, Hackensack Board Member Who Opposed LGBTQ Curriculum Resigns    Unfortunately, Hackensack Board Member Who Opposed LGBTQ Curriculum Resigns  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 6:54 pm

... Cogelja made headlines -- and drew widespread condemnation -- last year when she called new state laws that require teaching about LGBTQ history “repugnant.”

"I have every right as a parent to not have my child participate in something that I do not think is suitable as part of a public school curriculum," she said at the time. "I believe conversations having to do with sexuality should be had at home between parents and their children."

This prompted several board members and local officials -- among them, Bergen County Executive Jim Tedesco and Bergen County Sheriff Anthony Cureton -- to call for her resignation.

Unfortunately, Hackensack Board Member Who Opposed LGBTQ Curriculum Resigns  30412094_902410003302333_5975168780051939328_n_bnexxk

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/hackensack/news/hackensack-board-member-who-opposed-lgbtq-curriculum-resigns-after-embarrassing-zoom-incident/798530/

Fuck the homo-impositionists.

flagburn
Back to top Go down

Unfortunately, Hackensack Board Member Who Opposed LGBTQ Curriculum Resigns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-