AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL: Gov. Phil Murphy called a ‘dick’ by hecklers who interrupted family dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL: Gov. Phil Murphy called a ‘dick’ by hecklers who interrupted family dinner  Vide
PostSubject: LOL: Gov. Phil Murphy called a ‘dick’ by hecklers who interrupted family dinner    LOL: Gov. Phil Murphy called a ‘dick’ by hecklers who interrupted family dinner  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 pm

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy was called “a d–k” by foul-mouthed maskless hecklers who interrupted him having dinner with his family, according to a viral video.

“Oh my God, Murphy, you are such a d–k,” a woman could be heard telling the governor in the video seen more than 1.2 million times since it was posted by Breaking 911 on Sunday night.

LOL: Gov. Phil Murphy called a ‘dick’ by hecklers who interrupted family dinner  VfPJeSM

Another woman heckled the politician as he dined outside with wife Tammy and their four children at the Red Bank eatery.

“You’re having fun with your family. In the meantime, you’re having all kind of bulls–t going on?” the woman sneered.

The governor — who recently introduced new restrictions in the Garden State in the run-up to Thanksgiving — initially laughed off the hecklers and went back to his meal.

But one of his sons clapped back by suggesting his dad’s verbal attackers were “a little too drunk” and asked them to put on masks.

“‘You can go f–k yourself, how’s that?” one of the women snapped back. “I don’t need a f–king mask. You know why I don’t need a mask? Because there ain’t nothing f–king wrong with me.”

By the end of the clip, Murphy had put on a mask as the women repeatedly told his family to “get the f–k outta here.”

https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/phil-murphy-accosted-by-foul-mouthed-hecklers-during-family-dinner/

democrats
Back to top Go down

LOL: Gov. Phil Murphy called a ‘dick’ by hecklers who interrupted family dinner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-