AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

An excerpt from 'I Got a Monster: The Rise and Fall of America's Most Corrupt Police Squad'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

An excerpt from 'I Got a Monster: The Rise and Fall of America's Most Corrupt Police Squad'  Vide
PostSubject: An excerpt from 'I Got a Monster: The Rise and Fall of America's Most Corrupt Police Squad'    An excerpt from 'I Got a Monster: The Rise and Fall of America's Most Corrupt Police Squad'  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 6:39 am

The book details the way a corrupt crew of cops working in a unit called the Gun Trace Task Force (GTTF) ran a criminal enterprise.

An excerpt from 'I Got a Monster: The Rise and Fall of America's Most Corrupt Police Squad'  Screen_Shot_2020_09_11_at_11.53.12_AM.5f5b9dbeb0173

https://www.cltampa.com/arts-entertainment/words/article/21143861/an-excerpt-from-i-got-a-monster-the-rise-and-fall-of-americas-most-corrupt-police-squad

FUCK THE POLICE
Back to top Go down

An excerpt from 'I Got a Monster: The Rise and Fall of America's Most Corrupt Police Squad'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-