AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Parasitic protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Parasitic protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash  Vide
PostSubject: Parasitic protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash    Parasitic protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 9:47 pm

A protester in the police-free district set up by demonstrators in Seattle demanded that white demonstrators fork over $10 to their black counterparts.
A video, uploaded to Twitter Saturday, shows a man inside the city’s Capital Hill Autonomous Zone, or CHAZ, urging protesters to donate the cash.
“I want you to find by the time you leave this autonomous zone, I want you to … to give $10 to one African American person from this autonomous zone,” said the unidentified protestor speaking to dozens inside the area near the city’s East Precinct that was abandoned by police last week following two weeks of clashes after the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis last month.
“If you have a hard time giving $10 you got to think are you really down with this struggle, are you really down with the movement,” he said. “If that is a challenge for you, I’m not sure you are in the right place.”
The demand was met with cheers and applause from a crowd that had gathered at what appeared to be a baseball field.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/protester-in-seattles-chaz-demands-white-people-give-out-cash/

Parasitic protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash  WSw8tJz
Back to top Go down

Parasitic protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-