View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Mass quarantine and lockdowns may be more deadly than virus Vide
PostSubject: Mass quarantine and lockdowns may be more deadly than virus   Mass quarantine and lockdowns may be more deadly than virus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 2:29 am

If we’re to believe WHO, coronavirus is to infect some 40-70 percent of the entire world population. WHO isn’t exactly trustworthy organization, or to be not politically correct, it’s not trustworthy at all, but virus indeed, seems to be very contagious. How to cope with it, generally? I don’t like CCP and everything communistic, but I’d say, latest CCP actions are the only ones making sense, if talking about nation survival. I refer to their decisions to return to normal life and work, whatever the consequences.

Let’s turn to logic. If some 40+ percent of the population are struck with virus, total quarantine is a total disaster, close to extinction. There’s a thin line in mass quarantine policy, in mass nation’s lockdown, which can’t be crossed – I don’t know, 5 percent of total nation’s population can be put under quarantine without destroying infrastructure, 10 (hardly so, already too much)? It depends. But certainly, it’s not 40+ percent. Who’s to keep nation alive, that is, who’s to provide electricity, who’s to keep infrastructure, supply and logistics chains, up and working? Who’s to take care of millions of quarantined people? How will such mass quarantine look like? What’s worse evil – epidemic disease with 1-2 percent mortality rate, or total chaos with disrupted and devastated supply chains and infrastructure, with blanket power outages, with hundreds of thousands of people being kept in “quarantine zones”, which resemble “death camps”, not places to cure people? Chaos and crime will overcome the nation, foolish enough to fall in for total quarantine as the main containment measure.

Interestingly, humankind didn’t create any better idea of dealing with epidemics, than mass quarantine and lockdowns, since time immemorial. Ancient Rome or Dark Ages, or modern times, it’s all the same – close the gates, nobody in or out, wait out and pray, and bury the bodies.
Imagine yourself being victim of mass “quarantine”, locked in barrack or as Australian PM (whom I once though to be a smart person) suggested, in stadium, turned into giant concentration camp. You can’t protect and feed your family, and you’re sure to get infected and probably, die, in a most humiliating manner – on a mattress bathing in your own feces and urine. While if left alone, you and your family have incomparably better chances of survival. And with that, you’ll still remain a free man. Free men and nations can do, and do, miracles. Enslaved by governmental bureaucrats people are doomed to misery, hunger, extinction.
Be mortality rate 15-20 percent, we’ll still have to reconcile to a reality – mass quarantine, mass lockdowns, are more deadly, than virus itself, simply because such measures will plunge nation in a chaos. And by the way, as attempts to contain coronavirus already demonstrated, mass quarantine guarantees mass infection.

I somehow, don’t lay much hope with magic vaccines, either, when I look at personalities tasked with vaccine creation – Bill Gates for one, or Comrade Director-General of the WHO. The WHO is the UN, and the UN is Climate Change and Agenda 2030, and among main UN creators and advocates of Agenda 2030 is something under the name John P. Holdren, White House science advisor during Obama presidency. I can’t call it a man or a person, it’s IT. It’s main aim is the drastic reduction of humankind population, down to some 1.5 – 0.5 billion from present 7.5 billion. I can’t recognize a human being in a creature, which is meticulously building up detailed plans to exterminate some 80-90 percent of world population. Holdren wasn’t and isn’t a scientists, unless of course, we recognize and accept mass murder and genocide as a “science”. Technically, though, it is indeed, a science.

Call me a bloody alt-right nazi, but I don’t see mass extermination, worldwide genocide, as the best and only way to progress and bright future. I am not that progressive and liberal, and thankfully, won’t ever be.
By the way, there was a very popular question or memo some 15 years back, among mainstream media and politicians – “Who’s Mr. Putin?” I’m Russian, and I still don’t know who he is. But with that, he didn’t and yet doesn’t have a science advisor, who’s advocating, openly and shamelessly, mass extermination plans. Maybe it’s time to ask a different question, “Who’s Mr. Obama”, having such advisors during his presidency?

Coronavirus is a problem and a threat, but with that, we don’t know how much can we trust ruling elites and serving them media. They ran out of all stocks of trust, and it’s a danger in itself. One thing is for sure – we’ll have to think and decide what to do and what’s best for us and our families, on a personal level, trusting governments and official information only so far.

http://www.maritimebulletin.net/2020/03/08/mass-quarantine-and-lockdowns-may-be-more-deadly-than-virus/
Back to top Go down

Mass quarantine and lockdowns may be more deadly than virus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-