AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz eco-impositionist: Why I'm introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz eco-impositionist: Why I'm introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz eco-impositionist: Why I'm introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill   OZschwitz eco-impositionist: Why I'm introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 6:33 pm

My dream as a 13-year-old was to get to the top of my sport. As an Australian competing in a sport dominated by northern-hemisphere countries, the odds were against me and there were many who didn’t believe it was possible. But with ambition, a lot of hard work and resilience, it was possible.

OZschwitz eco-impositionist: Why I'm introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill 59f70955afb877d918d27da199895abd19bb5a51

My challenge now is to set Australia on a safer climate future, for my kids and future generations. That is why I will be introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill to the Australian Parliament in March, to end a decade of divisive politics over Australia’s future.

Sadly, the lessons of this summer already seem forgotten as Liberal backbenchers Jason Falinski MP and Tim Wilson MP couldn’t resist playing politics and misrepresenting the bill in an opinion piece in these pages last week.

So I am calling on all MPs to think carefully about the responsibility they owe to their electorates, their children and future generations and support this plan for the future with a conscience vote. Our country is crying out for certainty on climate policy and this is what the bill provides. As I write, more than 60,000 Australians have signed up to the website calling for a Climate Change Bill to be supported by all members of Parliament.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/why-i-m-introducing-the-people-s-climate-change-bill-20200227-p544xs.html

nonsense
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz eco-impositionist: Why I'm introducing the people’s Climate Change Bill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-