AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Prof. Mark J. Perry: Higher Education’s Brazen Violations of Title IX’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Prof. Mark J. Perry: Higher Education’s Brazen Violations of Title IX’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination Vide
PostSubject: Prof. Mark J. Perry: Higher Education’s Brazen Violations of Title IX’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination   Prof. Mark J. Perry: Higher Education’s Brazen Violations of Title IX’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 5:47 am

“I’m holding universities accountable for violating Title IX, which prohibits ALL sex discrimination, including sex discrimination against men.” He is on a mission to eliminate violations of Title IX and sex discrimination.

His speech topic at FreedomFest 2020 will be: “Civil Rights for All: My One-Man Mission to Expose Higher Education’s Brazen Violations of Title IX’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination.”

He stated, “Starting in 2016, I have been on a one-man mission to challenge universities across the country that violate Title IX by filing nearly 100 Title IX complaints with the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights. About a dozen of those complaints have been successfully resolved in my favor, nearly 40 other complaints have resulted in federal investigations of civil rights violations that are ongoing, and another 40 complaints are currently being reviewed by the Office for Civil Rights.”

He added:

“Title IX was passed in 1972 to prohibit sex discrimination in higher education and help remove any barriers women faced succeeding in American colleges and universities.

“Subsequently, women advanced so rapidly that they outnumbered men in higher education for college enrollment by 1979 and outnumbered men for earning bachelor’s and master’s degrees by 1982.

“So for the last 40 years, men have been an underrepresented minority in higher education and the gender disparity favoring women has increased steadily over time.

“Since 1982, the growing ‘gender degree gap’ has resulted in women earning nearly 14 million more college degrees than men.

“And yet women in higher education today continue to receive a hugely disproportionate share of campus resources, funding, fellowships, centers, awards and scholarships, as if they were still an underrepresented minority facing barriers like they once did in the 1950s and 1960s.

“For example, universities across the country routinely and illegally offer single-sex, female-only programs that discriminate against men and other non-female students and faculty in brazen violation of Title IX’s prohibition of sex discrimination.

“Up until recently, universities have engaged in illegal sex discrimination with impunity because they haven’t been challenged and held accountable for violating Title IX.

“By exposing Title IX violations, it is my mission to advance civil rights for all persons in higher education and end the hypocritical, double-standard for enforcement of sex discrimination that has prevailed for so many decades at colleges and universities in the US.”

https://www.stockinvestor.com/46191/how-to-make-big-money-be-a-short-term-trader/

Better than good
Back to top Go down

Prof. Mark J. Perry: Higher Education’s Brazen Violations of Title IX’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-