View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Sebastian Gorka has Been Banned From That Cretinous Twitter Vide
PostSubject: Sebastian Gorka has Been Banned From That Cretinous Twitter   Sebastian Gorka has Been Banned From That Cretinous Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 am

Sebastian Gorka, who briefly worked in Donald Trump’s administration, is a prominent conservative pundit who often appears on Fox News. The Hungarian immigrant is most well known for his comments against the Muslim religion.

Sebastian Gorka has Been Banned From That Cretinous Twitter Gorka

Gorka has a decent sized audience to his nationally syndicated Salem Radio show. He could also be followed via his YouTube channel. That is, until Monday, when the pundit was banned by YouTube for repeatedly violating the website’s terms of service.
It is not unusual for Alt-Right figures to be deplatformed from social media sites. Alex Jones and his Infowars show were banned from multiple sites, including YouTube, in August of 2018.
Gorka’s recent ban, though, has nothing to do with his controversial takes. The pundit has been removed from the site because he refused to stop playing music by the band, Imagine Dragons.
Imagine Dragons lead singer, Dan Reynolds, identifies as a Democrat and often asks conservatives to not use the band’s music. He was upset when he learned that Gorka was using his song, Radioactive, on his YouTube broadcasts.
After being notified by a fan, Reynolds tweeted, “Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’ve never given permission for this use. Please stop playing imagine dragons on your show Sebastian Gorka.”
Quote :
thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’ve never given permission for this use. Please stop playing imagine dragons on your show @SebGorka
— Dan Reynolds (@DanReynolds) August 24, 2019
After the message from Reynolds, Gorka continued to play the song. After learning of this, the lead singer tweeted, “Losing my mind on this. Thanks for keeping on my radar.”
Quote :
From Universal
"Confirming all 42 links are blocked, however, Gorka has uploaded more videos with the song in it. I will continue to monitor the page and submit links to be blocked daily."
losing my mind on this. thanks for keeping on my radar. X
— Dan Reynolds (@DanReynolds) October 25, 2019
Gorka has now been banned from YouTube. The website confirmed the ban, explaining the channel, “was terminated due to multiple copyright strikes.”

https://hillreporter.com/sebastian-gorka-has-been-banned-from-twitter-50349

fuckers
Back to top Go down

Sebastian Gorka has Been Banned From That Cretinous Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-