Idiotic Weld: If Trump Is Re-Elected, Congress Should Immediately Impeach Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Idiotic Weld: If Trump Is Re-Elected, Congress Should Immediately Impeach Him  Vide
PostSubject: Idiotic Weld: If Trump Is Re-Elected, Congress Should Immediately Impeach Him    Idiotic Weld: If Trump Is Re-Elected, Congress Should Immediately Impeach Him  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

For former Massachusett Gov. Bill Weld, the battle against the Trump presidency doesn’t necessarily end on Election Day. He says that if Trump is re-elected, Congress should promptly impeach him.

Idiotic Weld: If Trump Is Re-Elected, Congress Should Immediately Impeach Him  Screen-Shot-2019-08-23-at-7.29.55-PM-300x300

“I want the whole country to rise up as one and said, we’ve had enough of his crap,” Weld said of the Trump presidency. “And I’ve long said that one of two things was going to happen: Either the sober second judgment of the community’s going to kick in, which may be happening in the last month or so. I think the president’s gone a little bit further on the proverbial limb in terms of lashing out all day long. And people will look at that and say, hm, maybe that’s not my dish after all.”

And if not and Trump is re-elected?

“I think Congress should impeach him.”

Weld, who was campaigning in New Hampshire Friday, said he’d look to his past for perspective on the Trump presidency.

“I’ve recently read the law memo that Hillary Rodham and I wrote for the Nixon impeachment, and it’s very good. It’s balanced and makes it clear that conduct that’s not consonant with the conception of how the office should operate, including dignity, decency is grounds for removal. It doesn’t have to be a criminal offense.”

https://www.insidesources.com/weld-if-trump-is-re-elected-congress-should-immediately-impeach-him-2/

Dummy 

STFU!
Back to top Go down

Idiotic Weld: If Trump Is Re-Elected, Congress Should Immediately Impeach Him

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-