View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Dennis Prager calls 2020 Democrats ‘fraud’, ‘liar’, ‘slime’ Vide
PostSubject: Dennis Prager calls 2020 Democrats ‘fraud’, ‘liar’, ‘slime’   Dennis Prager calls 2020 Democrats ‘fraud’, ‘liar’, ‘slime’ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 am

On his radio show, conservative Dennis Prager called out the Democratic candidates as, “frauds,” “liars,” as well other various insults.

He aimed his comments mainly at Beto O’Rourke, saying that he’s a “slime. When he speaks, I wish to throw up,” as well as Pete Buttigieg, mocking him by saying, “He’s a total fraud. Oh, look, I was in the military. I’m clean-cut, but I want to abolish the electoral college. I, Buttigieg, at 35, know better how America should be run than the founders of the country, because I’m an arrogant SOB, that’s why. They’re all arrogant. What did the founders know? Oh, electoral college! We don’t want that! We want a direct vote for president.”

He also attacked Democratic debate speakers, saying, “They stink as people. They don’t just stink as Democrats. They stink as human beings. They lie with the ease with which you breathe.”

He then adds, “These are not good people. I wish I didn’t believe that. I wish they were just good people I differed with.”

He went on to attack leftist in general, saying that, “almost every leftist is a mean human being.”

During the show, he then pushed conservative beliefs, saying, “I beg people to get my Rational Bible, These are the things that I teach — it says to love your neighbor as yourself. It doesn’t say love the whole world as yourself. It doesn’t say love everyone as yourself.”

As for his answer on making a better society, Prager says, “to make a better society is get married and make a good family and join a church and treat your neighbors well. That’s our answer. Their answer is fundamentally transform the United States of America.”

https://www.thebipartisanpress.com/politics/prager-calls-2020-democrats-fraud-liar-slime/
Back to top Go down

Dennis Prager calls 2020 Democrats ‘fraud’, ‘liar’, ‘slime’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-