View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Former Arkansas state senator reportedly found shot dead inside her home Vide
PostSubject: Former Arkansas state senator reportedly found shot dead inside her home   Former Arkansas state senator reportedly found shot dead inside her home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 10:11 pm

A former Arkansas state senator reportedly was found shot dead inside her home Tuesday, prompting police to launch a homicide investigation.
The body of Linda Collins-Smith, a Republican, was discovered Tuesday night at her home in Pocahontas, about 130 miles northeast of Little Rock, her former press secretary, Ken Yang, told KATV. Yang said the death is being investigated as a murder and that neighbors reported hearing gunshots a day or two before the body was found.
“I am in shock over the news of Sen. Linda Collins-Smith’s death,” Arkansas Lt. Gov. Tim Griffin tweeted. “I am heartbroken for her family & friends as they grieve, & my thoughts & prayers are with them during this tragic time."
Collins-Smith’s remains, according to KATV, were found wrapped in a blanket.

Former Arkansas state senator reportedly found shot dead inside her home Linda-collin-smith

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-arkansas-state-senator-reportedly-found-dead-from-gunshot-wound
Back to top Go down

Former Arkansas state senator reportedly found shot dead inside her home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-