AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Ricky Gervais Levels Milkshake-Throwing Lefties: 'Deserve A Smack In The Mouth'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Ricky Gervais Levels Milkshake-Throwing Lefties: 'Deserve A Smack In The Mouth' Vide
PostSubject: Ricky Gervais Levels Milkshake-Throwing Lefties: 'Deserve A Smack In The Mouth'   Ricky Gervais Levels Milkshake-Throwing Lefties: 'Deserve A Smack In The Mouth' Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 12:52 am

On Thursday, comedian Ricky Gervais commented on the new left-wing trend of dunking right-wing politicians with milkshakes (which is assault), and he didn’t hold back.
“I voted remain. I would still like to stay in Europe,” wrote Gervais, a self-described left-wing liberal. “I will argue with people who disagree me, always respecting their right to do so.”
“What I won't do is throw things at them,” he continued. “That would mean I had run out of good arguments. It would also mean I deserve a smack in the mouth.”

Ricky Gervais Levels Milkshake-Throwing Lefties: 'Deserve A Smack In The Mouth' Gettyimages-931524416

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47654/ricky-gervais-levels-milkshake-throwing-lefties-amanda-prestigiacomo
Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais Levels Milkshake-Throwing Lefties: 'Deserve A Smack In The Mouth'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-