AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets Vide
PostSubject: Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets   Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 7:32 pm

Quote :
The tweet in question has been deleted. I apologize to @yashar for responding to a perceived attack on my family in the manner I did and regret any embarrassment I caused @benshapiro and the @realDailyWire as well as @bdomenech and @FDRLST.
— DC McAllister (@McAllisterDen) March 31, 2019
___

Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets 281c3639f0768f56635c04a7b9ab5140
__
Days after being at the center of this week’s favorite meme (“You were at my wedding Denise….”), conservative writer Denise McAllister made headlines again on Saturday, this time for homophobic tweets.
McAllister has been fired from her role at the popular conservative website The Federalist for her exchange with journalist, Yashar Ali. Ben Domenech, publisher of The Federalist and husband of Meghan McCain, revealed in a tweet on Sunday that McAllister was terminated by the publication.
Quote :
In response to your many inquiries, we’ve spoken and Denise McAllister will not be writing for us at The Federalist any more.
— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) March 31, 2019
The firing stems as a result of McAllister’s attack on Ali, a popular journalist who writes for New York Magazine and HuffPost, who is openly gay. The unpleasant exchange started when Ali responded to a tweet by McAllister about her husband’s rude response to her attempt to speak with him while he watched sports.
Quote :
“He’s right. I slipped.”
Oh Denise ☹️ pic.twitter.com/8cWlcGPtUm
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) March 31, 2019
McAllister fired back with a series of hateful messages, that have since been deleted. “A gay man commenting on a heterosexual relationship is just. Sad. Pathetic really,” she tweeted.
McAllister continued, “I think @yashar has a crush on me. Maybe I’m making him doubt his love of penis.”
The taunting escalated in a crude, since-deleted tweet about Ali’s sexuality: “Oh so sad. @yashar is lost. He doesn’t know his purpose as a man. He doesn’t know his purpose as a human being. He doesn’t know his purpose as an Individual. So he wallows and tries to find himself in another man’s a******. Sad.” 
Although she deleted the messages, McAllister stood by the point she was trying to make. “I have defensed masculinity & have been ridiculed for it. Maligned for loving my husband as a man & celebrating my role as a woman. Yet I’m the devil in the eyes of many. I criticize a gay man who dares to mock my relationship. And I’m the devil. You do see how f***ed up this is,” she added.
Conservative political commentator, Ben Shapiro, apparently told McAllister she was no longer welcome on his show.
“The minute Ben Shapiro DMed me that I was no longer welcome bc I had criticized a gay man the way I did despite the times I’ve been threatened for standing for conservative principles, the right of women to vote contrary to the feminist herd, and support of masculinity, I quit,” she said in a tweet that has also been deleted.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/conservative-commentator-denise-mcallister-fired-homophobic-tweets-173007494.html

Ben, you superstitious imbecile, get a grip.
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets   Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:13 pm

Quote :
Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets

Why do they always assume phobia? Is she scared of them?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets   Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 12:34 am

It's just a general 'all purpose smear.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets   Fuck your homoimposition: Conservative commentator Denise McAllister fired for homophobic tweets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-