View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

NYU's Journalism school is now hiring from the gutter Vide
PostSubject: NYU's Journalism school is now hiring from the gutter   NYU's Journalism school is now hiring from the gutter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Far be it from me to tell a university how to do its job, but it seems like an odd choice for New York University’s Journalism school to hire partisan activists to mentor would-be reporters.
Then again, maybe that’s the point.
Teen Vogue columnist Lauren Duca will teach at NYU's Journalism school as a visiting scholar this coming semester. And one-time Media Matters staffer Talia Lavin, who resigned in disgrace from the New Yorker last year after she falsely accused a disabled veteran and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent of sporting a white supremacist tattoo, has also been brought on as an adjunct professor for the NYU Journalism school, according to the Wrap.

The hires are interesting, to say the least.
For starters, Duca is not a person any serious journalism school should trust with a class. She is the type of snarling, dim, and egotistical pro-Democratic partisan who, with no prompting whatsoever, is prone to tweeting things such as, “I just want the Evangelicals to know, if you guys figure out how to do ‘The Handmaid's Tale’ [in real life], I am fully prepared to bite some dicks off.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/nyus-journalism-school-is-now-hiring-from-the-gutter
Back to top Go down

NYU's Journalism school is now hiring from the gutter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-