AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Rips Mark Zuckerberg; Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak Quit Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Rips Mark Zuckerberg; Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak Quit Facebook Vide
PostSubject: Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Rips Mark Zuckerberg; Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak Quit Facebook   Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Rips Mark Zuckerberg; Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak Quit Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 8:25 pm

Facebook is accused of violating a 2011 consent decree under which it agreed to get user permission before sharing their data with third parties.
Many users were furious when they discovered that the company had been secretly selling their personal data without their consent.
Quote :
Facebook Has 1 Billion Fake Accounts, Mark Zuckerberg ‘Greatest Con Man in History’: Researcher https://t.co/3mqsNk4Ux7
— CCN.com (@CryptoCoinsNews) January 24, 2019
Actor Will Ferrell and Playboy magazine deleted their accounts, saying they were alarmed by Facebook’s gross misuse of user data.
Billionaire Elon Musk also deleted the accounts of his companies, Tesla and SpaceX. Musk said Facebook always gave him the creeps.
Quote :
“It’s not a political statement and I didn’t do this because someone dared me to do it,” Musk tweeted. “Just don’t like Facebook. Gives me the willies.”

https://www.ccn.com/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-rips-mark-zuckerberg-pumps-bitcoin
Back to top Go down

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Rips Mark Zuckerberg; Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak Quit Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-