Rights Violation: Statehouse proposals put a cloud over e-cigarette use in SC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Rights Violation: Statehouse proposals put a cloud over e-cigarette use in SC  Vide
PostSubject: Rights Violation: Statehouse proposals put a cloud over e-cigarette use in SC    Rights Violation: Statehouse proposals put a cloud over e-cigarette use in SC  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 8:50 pm

COLUMBIA — Ron Titus, owner of three Columbia-area vaping shops, believes his adult customers should not face restrictions on their rights to use electronic alternatives to traditional cigarettes.
“I’m not a libertarian by any means, but I support the libertarian ideal that you do what you want,” Titus said. “I’m not hurting anybody. ... Kids go and drink a bunch of Monster Energy drinks and get hopped up on caffeine. How is that different from vaping?”
But as their use grows, more rules on e-cigarettes could be coming to South Carolina.
The House last week passed a bill that would prevent local governments from adding any restrictions to the sale of tobacco or nicotine products, while a proposal to keep minors out of shops selling e-cigarettes was sent to the Senate earlier this month.
Another bill bans tobacco and e-cigarettes in schools, including at sporting events.

Rights Violation: Statehouse proposals put a cloud over e-cigarette use in SC  580507c92f65e.image

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/statehouse-proposals-put-a-cloud-over-e-cigarette-use-in/article_26e441cc-2bee-11e9-bc25-5b8b0d100782.html
Back to top Go down

Rights Violation: Statehouse proposals put a cloud over e-cigarette use in SC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-