HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

'Anoint me with oil': How evangelical pastor preyed on his flock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'Anoint me with oil': How evangelical pastor preyed on his flock Vide
PostSubject: 'Anoint me with oil': How evangelical pastor preyed on his flock   'Anoint me with oil': How evangelical pastor preyed on his flock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 6:49 pm

As pastor Neil Thomas was demanding sexual favours from the women he had selected from his church, hed invoke the Bible to convince them it was their spiritual duty.

'Anoint me with oil': How evangelical pastor preyed on his flock Ddb85cc3c9a24aaed8288ffcba6addf625b7ef09

"Anoint me with oil, just like Mary Magdalene anointed Jesus with her alabaster jar, he would say, urging them to touch him. In doing so, he promised, they would be "called by God".
Julie, who says she was sexually abused in an evangelical church.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/anoint-me-with-oil-how-evangelical-pastor-neil-thomas-preyed-on-his-flock-20190208-p50wic.html
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

'Anoint me with oil': How evangelical pastor preyed on his flock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy and Religion The AnCaps' Way-