View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Three-quarters of people in U.S. struggling with loneliness Vide
PostSubject: Three-quarters of people in U.S. struggling with loneliness   Three-quarters of people in U.S. struggling with loneliness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Folks feeling lonely as the holidays approach have a lot of company, a new study suggests.
Loneliness appears to be widespread among Americans, affecting three out of every four people, researchers have found.
Further, loneliness appears to spike at specific times during adulthood. Your late 20s, mid-50s and late 80s are times when you are most at risk of feeling lonely.
Wisdom appeared to be a strong factor in avoiding feelings of loneliness, the researchers said. People who had qualities of wisdom -- empathy, compassion, control over their emotions, self-reflection -- were much less likely to feel lonely.

Three-quarters of people in U.S. struggling with loneliness Three-quarters-of-people-in-US-struggling-with-loneliness

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2018/12/18/Three-quarters-of-people-in-US-struggling-with-loneliness/3691545170724/

Music notes Music notes
Are you lonesome tonight,
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?
Back to top Go down

Three-quarters of people in U.S. struggling with loneliness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-