AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

"What Will It Cost?": Hedge Fund CIO Explains What Is Troubling The World's Richest Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

"What Will It Cost?": Hedge Fund CIO Explains What Is Troubling The World's Richest Men Vide
PostSubject: "What Will It Cost?": Hedge Fund CIO Explains What Is Troubling The World's Richest Men   "What Will It Cost?": Hedge Fund CIO Explains What Is Troubling The World's Richest Men Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 4:00 pm

"American politicians lack ambition. Buy them for pennies. Blind them with billions. But the game is for trillions,” whispered the world’s richest man, staring out the window enroute to Buenos Aires. “To the owner of Russia, what’s a $50mm penthouse?” continued Putin, the Atlantic curving below, beautiful blue. “But such an offer from an American candidate and his children is an extraordinary gift,” laughed Vladimir, pleased to finally have an opponent fluent in the language of mutual benefit.

"What Will It Cost?": Hedge Fund CIO Explains What Is Troubling The World's Richest Men Putin%20trump%203_2

“I’m weeks from putting this mess all behind,” mumbled Mohammed bin Salman, daydreaming, alone in his Dreamliner. “All it cost me was delivering the Trump organization a $10 drop in oil,” continued the world’s richest Arab, his stock market still outpacing the S&P 500 this year.

“What must I pay?” wondered Asia’s richest man, jetting to G20, ready to sign something, but unable to tally the bill. “Do the American’s even want a deal?” continued Xi Jinping, resigned to an expensive war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-02/what-will-it-cost-hedge-fund-cio-explains-what-troubling-worlds-richest-men
Back to top Go down

"What Will It Cost?": Hedge Fund CIO Explains What Is Troubling The World's Richest Men

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-