AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops. Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.   Funny: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 12:30 am

This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it," he told the press.

President Donald Trump turned the idea of Thanksgiving on its head Thursday when he told the media he is grateful for his own “tremendous” work changing America.

When asked what he is “most thankful for” by a reporter at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida, Trump responded: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country.”

He then doubled down on patting himself on the back, saying, “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it. I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/trump-most-thankful-for-tremendous-difference-he-has-made-in-america_us_5bf73215e4b0eb6d930cf748

TRUMPEN- schmuck
Back to top Go down

Funny: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-