View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Why am I not surprised?  Israhell non-committal on Hamas truce Vide
PostSubject: Why am I not surprised? Israhell non-committal on Hamas truce   Why am I not surprised?  Israhell non-committal on Hamas truce Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Israeli forces thrust deep into the city of Gaza on Thursday in what may be their final push against Islamist Hamas militants before agreeing to a cease-fire in the 20-day-old war.

After studying Hamas's terms for a halt to the conflict, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni would fly to Washington to promote a key Israeli demand -- a guaranteed end to Hamas weapons smuggling via Egypt.

But Olmert, following top-level talks, did not address conditions put forward by Hamas via Egyptian mediators.

http://www.iht.com/articles/reuters/2009/01/15/europe/OUKWD-UK-PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL.php

Yeah, just take your time, motherfucker!

No need to rush...

While you're at it, take a bit of a holiday too... visit Disneyland perhaps... try out the Mad Hatter's Tea Party...

You degenerate fucking imbecile!
Back to top Go down

Why am I not surprised? Israhell non-committal on Hamas truce

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-