AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Families Of The Disappeared: A Search For Loved Ones Held In China's Xinjiang Region

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Families Of The Disappeared: A Search For Loved Ones Held In China's Xinjiang Region Vide
PostSubject: Families Of The Disappeared: A Search For Loved Ones Held In China's Xinjiang Region   Families Of The Disappeared: A Search For Loved Ones Held In China's Xinjiang Region Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:26 pm

A tiny office in the heart of the Kazakh city of Almaty is filled with weary-eyed visitors clutching photos of their missing mothers, fathers, sons and daughters. Each morning they arrive, lining up behind two desks staffed with workers who enter their information into a database of the disappeared.
Kalida Akytkhan, 64, clad in a white sweater and matching headscarf, has traveled 300 miles in the hopes that people here can find her two sons.
"My daughter-in-law called me," Akytkhan says in Kazakh. "She said my son had been taken. The next day, my other daughter-in-law called and said my other son was taken."

Families Of The Disappeared: A Search For Loved Ones Held In China's Xinjiang Region 7-dadde4e34c1dd77b02e81218a4e9f10b4fa56295-s800-c85

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/665597190/families-of-the-disappeared-a-search-for-loved-ones-held-in-chinas-xinjiang-regi

commisbastard S
Back to top Go down

Families Of The Disappeared: A Search For Loved Ones Held In China's Xinjiang Region

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-