AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

North Carolina mom in 'disbelief' after son, 10, punished for calling a leftist teacher 'ma'am'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

North Carolina mom in 'disbelief' after son, 10, punished for calling a leftist teacher 'ma'am' Vide
PostSubject: North Carolina mom in 'disbelief' after son, 10, punished for calling a leftist teacher 'ma'am'   North Carolina mom in 'disbelief' after son, 10, punished for calling a leftist teacher 'ma'am' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 pm

The mother of a 10-year-old boy in North Carolina is outraged that her son was recently punished for calling his fifth grade teacher "ma’am.”
“I was in disbelief,” Teretha Wilson, the boy’s mother, told Fox News on Saturday.
Wilson noticed her son, Tamarion, was not himself when she picked him up from the bus stop earlier this week.
“I asked him what was wrong, and he told me he got in trouble for saying 'ma’am' to a teacher. I was confused,” she said.

North Carolina mom in 'disbelief' after son, 10, punished for calling a leftist teacher 'ma'am' 1535221880691

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/25/north-carolina-mom-in-disbelief-after-son-10-punished-for-calling-teacher-maam.html

cuntcup
Back to top Go down

North Carolina mom in 'disbelief' after son, 10, punished for calling a leftist teacher 'ma'am'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-