HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'Thank the Party!' Inside China's Muslim brainwashing camps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'Thank the Party!' Inside China's Muslim brainwashing camps Vide
PostSubject: 'Thank the Party!' Inside China's Muslim brainwashing camps   'Thank the Party!' Inside China's Muslim brainwashing camps Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 2:29 am

Hour upon hour, day upon day, Omir Bekali and other detainees in far western China's new indoctrination camps had to disavow their Islamic beliefs, criticise themselves and their loved ones and give thanks to the ruling Communist Party.

'Thank the Party!' Inside China's Muslim brainwashing camps Bfb189386313136c4f5ddc24d9fcb5dd27c6ccfa

When Bekali, a Kazakh Muslim, refused to follow orders each day, he was forced to stand at a wall for five hours at a time. A week later, he was sent to solitary confinement, where he was deprived of food for 24 hours. After 20 days in the heavily guarded camp, he wanted to kill himself.

"The psychological pressure is enormous, when you have to criticise yourself, denounce your thinking – your own ethnic group," said Bekali, 42, who broke down in tears as he described the camp. "I still think about it every night, until the sun rises. I can't sleep. The thoughts are with me all the time."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/thank-the-party-inside-china-s-muslim-brainwashing-camps-20180517-p4zftn.html
Back to top Go down

'Thank the Party!' Inside China's Muslim brainwashing camps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-