AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: Libertarian candidate for governor jokes that girlfriend's 'biological role' is 'to clean the kitchen'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Libertarian candidate for governor jokes that girlfriend's 'biological role' is 'to clean the kitchen' Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Libertarian candidate for governor jokes that girlfriend's 'biological role' is 'to clean the kitchen'   Funny: Libertarian candidate for governor jokes that girlfriend's 'biological role' is 'to clean the kitchen' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:30 am

Munching on potato chips in his suburban kitchen as he delivered a soliloquy to the camera on Facebook live, Libertarian Party gubernatorial contender Grayson “Kash” Jackson apologized for the state of his home.
“What is going on?” he asks in the video, posted on his campaign website Jan. 15, as he turned to his off-camera girlfriend, Marina. “The kitchen is a disaster. You have failed in your biological role as a woman to clean the kitchen. Oh (expletive), I’m live, somebody caught that!”
It isn’t pretty viewing, but Jackson, an unconventional candidate who wears a sleeveless T-shirt with Johnny Cash flipping the bird on the front of it in the video, says it was a joke based on the fact that he is actually the “housekeeper” and “soccer mom” in his household.
“I’m the one cleaning the house,” he told Chicago Inc. “I take the kids to school and clean up while my partner goes to work. I defy that stereotype. … I dirtied the kitchen.
“It was definitely a joke.”
His girlfriend appears to agree. When, later in the video, Jackson snaps at her for making noise and tells her he’ll “dirty up” the dishes “to give you something to do, so you’ll be quiet,” she admonishes him, “A lot of people think you’re serious when you joke.”
Among those not seeing the funny side was one of Jackson’s rivals for the Libertarian Party nomination, Jon Stewart, a former professional wrestler (and no relation to the former “Daily Show” host).
“I know him to be a good father and a Navy veteran,” Stewart said of Jackson. “But I think it was reprehensible to put material like this onto the electronic airwaves.”
Jackson countered, “I use comedy to put people at ease,” but acknowledged that his girlfriend was correct to point out that not everybody always gets the joke.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-libertarian-kitchen-0127-chicago-inc-20180126-story.html
Back to top Go down

Funny: Libertarian candidate for governor jokes that girlfriend's 'biological role' is 'to clean the kitchen'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-