View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Rand Paul: Recovering From Attack Has Been 'Living Hell' Vide
PostSubject: Rand Paul: Recovering From Attack Has Been 'Living Hell'   Rand Paul: Recovering From Attack Has Been 'Living Hell' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Sen. Rand Paul described his recovery from an alleged assault by a Kentucky neighbor as “a living hell,” decrying the perception that “it's open season on our elected officials.”

Rand Paul: Recovering From Attack Has Been 'Living Hell' GetFile

In an interview on CBS News’ “Face The Nation,” Paul said he’s “a little better every day.”

“It was a living hell for the first four or five weeks,” he said, adding he “couldn't get out of bed without assistance, six broken ribs, damaged my lungs, two bouts of pneumonia. It was really a tough go of it…”

“I just don't think of any kind of motivation or justification whether it's political or personal to attack someone who is unaware from behind in their own yard,” he added.

Rene Boucher has pleaded not guilty to assaulting Paul, a neighbor for 17 years.

Paul noted he was also at a charity baseball game practice last June at which GOP Rep. Steve Scalise was critically wounded by a gunman. Paul was not hurt in that incident.

“My colleagues come up all the time, they want to make sure there is some kind of deterrence because people don't want to think that it's open season on our elected officials,” he said.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/rand-paul-recovering-attack-open-season/2018/01/07/id/835642/
Back to top Go down

Rand Paul: Recovering From Attack Has Been 'Living Hell'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-