AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Corrupt Donna Brazile goes on Tucker Carlson to blame Wasserman Schultz for blocking FBI investigation into DNC servers (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Corrupt Donna Brazile goes on Tucker Carlson to blame Wasserman Schultz for blocking FBI investigation into DNC servers (Video) Vide
PostSubject: Corrupt Donna Brazile goes on Tucker Carlson to blame Wasserman Schultz for blocking FBI investigation into DNC servers (Video)   Corrupt Donna Brazile goes on Tucker Carlson to blame Wasserman Schultz for blocking FBI investigation into DNC servers (Video) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:59 pm

In the first part of Tucker Carlson’s interview with Donna Brazile, the former interim DNC chair addressed claims that the Democratic National Committee slanted the nomination in favor Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders, and dysfunction in the Clinton campaign.
Quote :
Many people forget this woman is a lying fraud. She gave Hillary the debate questions when she was a so-called journalist. She has no ethics, no brains and is driven by greed. She is trying to set herself up to be the undisputed leader of the worthless Democrat party. It’s a power play, nothing more. Please stop treating this creature like she is some kind of freedom fighter! She is a typical hardcore leftist fraud, nothing more.

Quote :
During their discussion Tucker asked about the CNN debate questions Brazile admitted to leaking to candidate Hillary Clinton. Brazile admitted to forwarding the town hall questions to the Hillary campaign in advance of a CNN town hall.
On Wednesday Donna Brazile used this excuse for cheating:
“I made sure Tucker our candidates, I didn’t want them blindsided. That’s what I admitted to.”
Tucker started laughing uncontrollably!
Tucker Carlson responded: “That’s the GREATEST SPIN I’VE EVER HEARD!”
Brazile: I warned other Dems before book release

In the second part of the interview, Donna Brazile responds to Clinton supporters who say she is betraying Democrats and damaging the party by exposing its divisions.

http://theduran.com/donna-brazile-goes-on-tucker-carlson-to-blame-wasserman-schultz-for-blocking-fbi-investigation-into-dnc-servers/

cuntcup
Back to top Go down

Corrupt Donna Brazile goes on Tucker Carlson to blame Wasserman Schultz for blocking FBI investigation into DNC servers (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-